add

Tuesday 20 August 2013

How To Make Money On Nairabet

I was just browsing some days back on football betting guide and I noticed that most marketers charge as high as 5k just for a simple guide on how to make money by predicting the outcome of football matches played either by your favorite team or any other team you are in support of. First and foremost, I would like to know if you are interested in football betting, if your answer to the above question is YES, then read on as I unveil the little secret I use in making money weekly. The site is nairabet.com register with them on p.c or through a mobile phone (most symbian phones or BB can do that) and make sure to register with the above link to get bonus packages later on from me. Let me quickly introduce you to how it works, for instance, Manchester united vs Stoke is playing and the odd for the match is 1.8, 3.0 and 6.0 respectively. From the look of things, even a non football fanatics can predict the winner of the match to be Man U. Assuming u staked 3000 on Man U, your earning will be 5400 that is, (1.8*3000) and your profit for the match will be 5400-3000=2400. THINGS TO DO BEFORE STAKING YOUR BET There are three main steps to staking your bet, they are • Register to get an account here • Fund your account HOW TO FUND YOUR NAIRABET ACCOUNT visitnairabet.com to register which is the first step before any funding can be made, there are many ways of funding your account but I make use of a reliable agent and through the use of naira mastercard issued by gtbank,to fund through an agent just visit the site and check to see the one in your area that is close to you from the list, I would be talking more on funding through your atm card. To fund your account through your atm card, first make sure you have registered [url=https://nairabet.com/odds/register/affiliate112199]here[/url]. then click on deposit then click on the interswitch/ mastercard icon and input your card number, your atm pin ,expiry date of the card and cvv2. Just input your card number (the card number is the 19 digit number in front of the card),the expiry date(is the year the card will expire),the pin(your four digit pin number) and the cvv2 which is the last three digit numbers at the back of your card. I hope this helps, don’t forget to register nairabet.com . On my next note i will be revealing to you the various bet types and how to make money like I do. If you have any question, I'm at your service, just drop your comments below • Place your stake

No comments:

Post a Comment